Monday, April 11, 2011

/// STEAL THIS :: YELLE

To continue the trend of girl crushes from last week, I am pleased as punch to present another one of mine on this rainy Monday. Yelle* is so cute & so French -- with sick style. Their new album, Safari Disco Club, has been on repeat since I got it. It's another killer electro-pop album from them & it never fails to get me dancing -- usually in my bedroom in the morning whilst trying to wake up.

I'm also really fond of them since they came to prominence due to the song "Short Dick Cuizi" (an early version of "Je Veux Te Voir") which made fun of the French rapper, Cuizinier.

*I do realize that Yelle is a trio, but Julie Budet's stage name is Yelle. Together with Grand Marnier & Tepr, they make YELLE -- and they are great.


YELLE :: Que Veux-Tu

No comments:

Post a Comment