Wednesday, April 20, 2011

/// MID-WEEK PICK ME UP :: ROMANCE WAS BORN

It was finally somewhat warm today. I spent a good chunk of the day inside at work, but I enjoyed walking to get some lunch and not having to wear a coat. (However, as the evening was chilly, I got to parade around in my leopard print crop jacket from by CORPUS.) The sunshine & the smell of spring in the air got me craving some fun colors & florals. Enter the label Romance Was Born.

Romance Was Born is the creation of designers Anna Plunkett & Luke Sales, hailing from the Land Down Under. Their lines are flirty meet edgy; whimsical with attitude. They are just what I need to spruce up my all black closet & still keep my style.







/// Photos courtesy of the fucking amazing Australian store VIOLENT GREEN showcasing their arrival of new Romance Was Born items.

(PS. Can I move to Australia now? Those cats are cool as shit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment