Friday, July 22, 2011

/// SUMMER IN THE CITY

I'm starting to settle into my new home. I haven't had a chance to do much exploring quite yet, but I plan on poking around Chandler this weekend. If all goes as planned, I'll be snooping around Tempe next week.  One of my absolute favorite hobbies is to discover hip places, good coffee, and new people in unfamiliar cities. (I love living in cities.) While I have lived here before, so much has changed in the past six years since I've been gone. Plus, it will give me a chance to stalk people on campus so I can go back to school.

In the mean time, I'll hang out, all unemployed 'n' shit. Let me tell you, it's a good look. (Guys, I'm so lazy these days.)


And a big shout out to my East coast kids who are sweating to death. Here's my forecast:


Luckily, I have a swimming pool, bitches.


No comments:

Post a Comment