Wednesday, July 27, 2011

/// ADVENTURES IN RAG CURLS

I've been fighting with my hair over the last couple weeks. I'm not sure if it's adjusting to its new climate or if I'm in need of a haircut (probably both.) Regardless, I've been desperate for a new look. (I'm still having haircut remorse after taking off five inches last time. I miss my long locks.) While I was poking around the blog at Hannah & Landon, I came across a tutorial on how to do rag curls. 

Last night:


This morning:


It worked a little too well -- I ended up with enormous, afro-esque curls. I'm definitely going to try it again with fewer bundles & I might not leave it overnight. My hair is incredibly responsive to any sort of manipulation so I need to scale back a bit -- especially since my hair is much shorter.

It's a lovely tutorial & a fun little experiment anyway. I do think, however, I'll wash my hair & reset it as I have to have my driver's license photo taken today.

No comments:

Post a Comment