Thursday, July 21, 2011

/// OBSESSED WITH... KAY.EM.KAY + WE ARE FOR EACH OTHER

I've prattled on about my dear friend, Kasey, several times before. This time, however, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone: talking about her awesome shop & talking about the photo shoot I collaborated on with Kasey & my friends at We Are For Each Other.

Last month, one of the primary objectives of my trip to NYC was to style two wedding shoots. It just so happened Kasey made the wedding dresses & my other pals, New York-based wedding photography team, We Are For Each Other, were doing the shoots. Despite fighting off terrible storms (including hail), everything turned out beautifully -- and both couples were absolutely glowing.

Here are the first two dresses from Kay.Em.Kay's wedding collection + photos* from the shoot:







/// Dresses by Kay.Em.Kay: ETSY | FACEBOOK
/// Photography by We Are For Each Other: WEBSITE | FACEBOOK

*Photos are copyrighted. Please do not use without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment