Monday, March 19, 2012

/// STEAL THIS :: MARCH MADNESS MIX

Tell me, people. How is March already more than halfway over? Geez Louise. I'm on SPRING BREAK this week (Break? What break?) and I will now try to be more attentive to my internet realm; I've missed it so! On the flip side, I'm working a million hours, scrambling to prepare for the end of the semester, and fighting off a cold/allergies/the Black Death. So let's see how this goes, shall we?

Here's a mix! Sadly, this is the first of the new year. (There were January and February mixes that were started and, well, never fully realized.) This one here is half-electro/half-garage -- basically what is going on in my head right now. (Ahem, split personality.) It launches in Spotify so get on that shit.


Sidenote: I don't know shit about basketball, nor do I care. I'm descending into my own madness for March. Besides, it's almost time for hockey play-offs. Go Pens.


No comments:

Post a Comment