Wednesday, March 28, 2012

/// BONLOOK


   Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears. I am so in love with my Bonlook glasses. First, it is awesome to see again and not strain my eyes. Second, they're amazing. Third, they're still amazing.

   If you follow me on the Twitter (and have to put up with me ranting about. . . everything), then you know I actually had these a month ago. However, the eye doctor at Target messed up my prescription. Big time. Meaning: She made them too strong AND did not account for the astigmatism in my right eye. My bad eye. Congrats doctor lady at being worthless. To top things off, UPS is the worst. I'm on a crusade against them right now. They tried to charge me almost 30$ to 2-day ship the glasses back to Bonlook to be fixed. (The package weighed a half a pound.) On the flip side, the USPS charged me less than 4$ to mail them priority and they reached their destination in -- surprise! -- two days.

   On the flip side, Bonlook's customer service was really great during the whole debacle, especially since I was really cranky about everything else. Solid glasses, great customer care, timely processing (minus UPS being worthless) = I'm very satisfied and cannot wait to get my hands on another pair.

   I'm going to go read things now that I can see.


No comments:

Post a Comment