Monday, October 3, 2011

/// GETTING BY WITH SOME HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

When you pick up everything you own & move it clear across the country, it's no easy task. The moving of belongings is difficult enough; the saying goodbye to those you love is the worst. Sure, everyone says they'll keep in touch, but it never really happens -- or keeps up for that matter. Luckily, my friends are the most awesome people alive and double as my family, so while I've lost a few friends in several moves, I've become closer with many more.

That said, over the weekend, I got a lovely little package in the snail mail from Dianna, the beauty behind Aesthetic Love Story. (If you're not reading her blog, start TODAY. There is so much pretty over there, it makes me want to barf rainbows.) I still get so tickled to receive things via snail mail, so I was even more excited. Snail mail + package from Dianna? Heaven!

A big internet THANK YOU to this gorgeous lady for making my day!



/// Ps. That's some velvet art there that I cannot wait to create! It's apparently "mistake proof." Obviously, it's never come across my path. . .

2 comments:

  1. OH, HONEY CHILD!!! I can't stop gaffawing, litterally LOLing. Barf rainbows, indeed!! When did I become this bright sparkly unicorn with rainbows shooting outta my ass, eh?? I shoulda sent the glittery skull. Your dark matter + my skewed care bear aesthetic. Perfect.

    Having a ball on your blog. LOVE!!!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be a force to be reckoned with, I reckon. (Rock on.)

    ReplyDelete