Monday, October 31, 2011

/// BUILDING A MYSTERY

Now that the weather in Phoenix is cooling down -- and I'm not being so lazy -- I was able to work in the garage this weekend to set up a makeshift studio. . . for some secret projects I've been working on. Here's a sneak peek!

/// BEFORE



/// AFTER


It doesn't look like much, but I'll be working diligently over the next week to make the space cozy. Plus. I need to get my butt in gear if I plan on unveiling some big things in the not-so distant future. . .

/// Yes, I made a Sarah McLachlan reference in the title. Deal with it.

4 comments:

  1. AHA! A secret lair! You ARE building a mystery! And here's another for you: how's come I had to find out via etsy that you have a blogland-lair? Hmm??

    I so dig this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so thought you knew about my little corner of the internet! My bad. Come visit my secret lair & hide out with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, no. Otherwise I clearly would have been stalking you from DAY ONE. I'm super happy to be here now, for the record!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now we have new internet corner to stalk each other. I'm happy you're here too!

    ReplyDelete