Tuesday, June 21, 2011

/// STEAL THIS :: TY SEGALL

I cannot get Ty Segall out of my head. Nor do I want to. My obsession with him has the potential to reach the same caliber of my infatuation with Jay Reatard. (More on that guy later.) And there are definitely some similarities between the two artists, like how they churn out music like it's nobody's business. But Ty Segall has that great rock sound without sounding pissed off all the time, which makes him even greater.

















MYSPACE

I went overboard with videos. Told you I was obsessed.

(NYC photos & recap coming up.)

PS. I fully intended to post this yesterday. However, I got to spend some quality time with the movers yesterday. They finally showed up to load my furniture & my belongings are finally on their way to Phoenix. Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment