Thursday, June 9, 2011

/// STEAL THIS :: THE BLACK LIPS

I just realized the last time I posted was three weeks ago. Where the fuck did that time go? Oh right -- I'm packing up my life & headed West. Forgot about that for a second. It's weird to think that...

... the movers come in one week.
... my last day of work is in three weeks.
... I fly out in five weeks.

(Can you say, "SHIT!"?)

Oh well. On with the show. I've been a nerd for the Black Lips for a while. They always get me going when I'm down. And their latest album, Arabia Mountain, is no exception. I probably listen to it about four times a day. I'm adding it to my iPod as I type so I can rock out on my super awesome (sarcasm) bus ride to Philly tomorrow. It's my new mission to see them live again. (I'm in dire need of a sweaty rock show.) Here's one of my favorite tracks off the new album, made better by a ridiculous video.

THE BLACK LIPS :: MODERN ART



No comments:

Post a Comment