Saturday, July 21, 2012

/// ONE YEAR

I'm a week late on this, but when aren't I behind on life? The important bit is that I've made it a whole year in Phoenix! I'm not sure where that year went but I do know a whole shitload has changed. Phoenix isn't my ideal place to call home, but it sure has been a nice catalyst for where I'm headed. Here's hoping the next year is just as weird/productive/ridiculous.


/// photo taken on my first day in Phoenix last summer, reprinted last week by my sissy

2 comments:

  1. Well then, where's ideal? I'm moving, lady...and I'm not sure where! (ha) Kidding, not kidding at all.

    Your sis is cool. I dig that pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thesearedarkmattersJuly 22, 2012 at 7:08 AM

    So, you should come kick it with me here for the next year & a half so I can help you with SGS, and then we'll move somewhere super cool ;) Ready, set, go!

    The photo sissy took is great. The above is from a zine she had printed. I'm dying to see it.

    ReplyDelete