Tuesday, June 5, 2012

/// WEEKEND

I was supposed to go to Tucson this weekend, but due to circumstances out of my control, I did not. Fortunately, I forced myself not to waste the weekend by sleeping until 2pm & then watching a marathon of Lifetime movies, drinking vodka, wondering why this is my life. Hey! I got out there & explored Phoenix instead. The weekend included: pool hangs, new people, flea markets, cow skulls, SMoCA, margaritas, + a bunch of other silliness.


chloe / bedazzleship / SMoCA 1 + 2


fuck love / cow girl / skull / season of the witch
(all featuring my new favorite chiffon skirt from Boat People Vintage)

If you're not already, you can follow me on Instagram to see all the fun I'm having/all the jackassery I'm getting myself into.

Ps. It's June. JUNE. How? (New mix up Thursday. Prepare yourselves.)

1 comment:

  1. That skirt is gravy, lady! You pull off that look so well!

    ReplyDelete