Tuesday, February 21, 2012

/// SVPPLY ME :: SOFT GOLD STUDIO

Once upon a time, a lovely red-headed lady waltzed into the coffee shop where I was serving up sass on the daily. I immediately knew she wasn't from around those parts, as she was entirely too fashion forward. I commented on the necklace she was sported and she airily replied, "Oh, I made it out of bits I found around." Color me impressed. 

And thus was the beginning of a glorious friendship with Dianna of Soft Gold Studio. I've watched as she's carefully crafted her line with precision and perfectionism over the last year or so with an almost stalker-like fervor. Lucky for you, she's finally launched her collection, and it is nothing short of breath-taking. While it is undeniably "Dianna", there are pieces for everyone --  from simple, geometric earrings to beaded cluster rings to gorgeous necklaces perfect for layering. 

(Below are a few of my favorites. Of course I would choose triangle-centric pieces. . . Duh.)

All personal bias aside, I can safely say I am completely enamored with these bijoux.





/// All photos courtesy of Dianna & Soft Gold Studio


1 comment:

  1. Jess, you are my fave!! How sweet you are, my smile is starting to break my face! You know your support has been VITAL to my confidence, ideation, EVERYTHING! Thanks for the virtual loving...and stop back by soon. I have so much more to list!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete