Thursday, December 22, 2011

/// AROUND & ABOUT

Between my return home a couple weeks ago and now, my life sort of ... took a turn -- for the better! Sure it's been really stressful, but I'm very happy with how things are progressing. To recap:

1. I GOT AN IPHONEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! (Yes, this is super materialistic of me, but I don't care. I love it so much and I only got it yesterday. Hello and welcome to the future.)

2. I bought a car. (Grown up alert.)

3. I was re-admitted to university. (I will get a degree -- or I will die trying.)

4. I am still employed. (Just throwing that out there.)

I still have a lot more to tackle before the year's end, but ladies & gentlemen, I am feeling good. But this is my warning if things are a wee bit quiet over here for the next week or so. I do plan on adding more features and content come 2012, but for now, I will tuck in, organize, & plan away.

New year, new woman.

(Also, obviously the first app I downloaded was Instagram, so feel free to keep up with my day to day shit at "thesearedarkmatters"!)



3 comments:

  1. I'm deliriously happy for you! Get it, Girl. Tres bien, oui oui etc etc. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. also: I imagine you won't be surprised when I do a similar "iphone/instagram/yayay" post, now will you? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci, bb! <3 Big things!

    And I am waiting to see your iPhone post! Although I'm not sure if the internet is prepared for both of us to have fancy phones ;)

    ReplyDelete