Tuesday, August 30, 2011

/// SVPPLY ME


New updates on the Svpply from YéYé Vintage Boutique & TOMTOM Jewelry.

I am always drooling over the vintage picks at YéYé. She has such a keen eye for great pieces. And now she's making dresses? It just got even better. C'mon, the Bord de la Mer dress is stunning.

I stumbled across TOMTOM Jewelry the other week and kind of died. I'm such a sucker for stacking rings, geometric styles, & futuristic designs -- all of which TOMTOM has. And it's affordable to boot!

Ch-ch-check it.

2 comments:

  1. thank you miss! Are you from Montreal to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I love your taste/style/collection!

    Ah, no, I've just relocated to Phoenix, AZ from Pennsylvania. But I have a dear friend in Montreal so I've been meaning to make my way up there.

    ReplyDelete