Friday, May 13, 2011

/// DAMN YOU + CULTS

Ugh. Blogger was down last night so I couldn't do shit. So now I'd like to take this time to brag about the shows I'll be seeing in the next couple months, which all happen to be in my favorite city, Pittsburgh, PA:

/// May 16th / Neon Indian @ Brillobox
/// May 22nd / Cold Cave @ Brillobox
/// July 11th / Cut Copy @ Club Zoo
/// July 13th / Animal Collective @ Mr. Small's

These are all part of my Northeast Farewell Tour. I might also be adding some shows while I'm in NYC or Philadelphia. We'll see.

In the meantime, let me make up for yesterday. Cults just premiered their new video for "Abducted" today. Do yourself a favor: follow the link & check it out.



(Shit. Just realized CULTS are playing in Pittsburgh on June 15th. I might have to do that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment